Puppy Advanced Training Classes
Do you own a puppy between the age of 8-12 months?
Have you already completed our Puppy Intermediate Course?
If so then our puppy advanced training course is ideal for you. Our course material has been carefully designed to progress the training techniques that you have previously learnt in our puppy beginner and puppy intermediate classes. The advanced classes will focus on strengthening the techniques that you have already learnt, alongside introducing some new training techniques to ensure that your puppy is being mentally challenged.
Who is the course for?
Our advanced training classes are available to any puppy owners that have already completed our puppy intermediate class.
What We Can Offer You
In our experience, clients and their puppies benefit more from individual attention, and they see results much quicker when they have more time dedicated to them during the puppy training process. This is why we only allow a maximum of 5 puppies in our advanced group classes, with 2 trainers in attendance. This means that you will be able to enjoy the benefits of paying group class prices, whilst receiving a 1-2-1 service.
What content is covered?
- Sit (progress from intermediate)
- Down (progress from intermediate)
- Stay (progress from intermediate)
- Recall (progress from intermediate)
- Loose Lead Walking (progress from intermediate)
- Leave It (progress from intermediate)
- Touch (progress from intermediate)
- Mental Games (progress from intermediate)
- U-Turn (new exercise)
- Watch Me (new exercise)
Plus advice given on any issue that may still be causing concern, including:
- Chewing / Play Biting
- House Training
- Jumping Up
- Or any other problems you may be experiencing
£110 for a 4 week Puppy Advanced Training Course includes:
- Dedicated, Supportive & Fully Insured Instructors
- 1-2-1 Assistance
- Small Classes (max 5 puppies)
- 10% off Pets Corner after each session
- Training Treats